Also, last year at the pumpkin patch, I was just days away from having Wes! It's fun to compare the pictures to see how much things have changed.
You see Luke busy at work with that pumpkin? The funny thing is, when we went to leave and purchase our pumpkins, we asked Luke, "Do you want to get that pumpkin?"
He replied with a stern, "NO!" and chucked it like he was competing in the the shot put. (Also, all of our pumpkins stems have already had to be hot glued back on. Please tell me I am not the only one with wounded pumpkins.)
That settled that.
Bidding adieu with the cutest alpaca I've ever seen. He was short and fluffy and had these huge saucer eyes that were asking for a big ole' hug. I need a stuffed animal version of him.
It's the easiest recipe! All you do is mix equal parts liquid starch and school glue, and then add in your choice of food coloring. Head on over to What To Expect to see the complete instructions and measurements if you want more details, and have fun squishing and squeezing your slime!
Forever 21 Printed Crop Top (similar)
LOFT Long Sweater Vest (similar)
LOFT High Waisted Wide Leg Denim (similar)
Old Navy Heeled Clog Shoes (similar)
Urban Outfitters Hat (similar)
1. I feel like last Tuesday was a decade ago. Which is actually a nice change of pace since life usually seems to fly by at a million miles an hour. Anyway, this week's look is clearly boho inspired. I pretty much pulled everything in my closet that was easily influenced by the 70's and slapped it all together. I quite like how it came together!
2. Fact: Ancient Egyptians often shaved off their eyebrows to mourn the deaths of their cats (source).
3. Do you believe couples are better together when their astrological signs are compatible? Or do you think that's a bunch of hogwash? I feel like there is some stock in it, but I am a hopeless romantic and believe in ridiculous things like horoscopes.
4. I showed Luke "Charlie Bit My Finger" and then realized he and Wes are about the same age as those boys when it was originally recorded! Wouldn't a spin-off version starring Luke and Wes be funny? Or is it still too early? I don't really know the rules of how long something has to be out until it can be redone as a cover. Am I making any sense?
5. Would you rather live in a world that is entirely animated except for the people, or live in a world that only consists of three colors?