|Jacket: LOFT. Striped tee: LOFT. Maxi dress: F21. Necklace: LOFT. Belt: LOFT.|
1) According to the specialist, Baby Rod weighs 8.6 lbs as of today. His new nickname is Ibby -- Itty Bitty Beastling. I just add the 'y' on the end to make it sound more cute.
2) Engagement/wedding rings are often worn on the fourth finger of the left hand because the ancient Greeks maintained that that finger contains the vena amoris, or the “vein of love,” that runs straight to the heart (source). That is so romantic! Unless you get your finger chopped off.
3) You should probably plan a trip to Disneyland right now. We were there yesterday and the wait for Space Mountain was 15 minutes. That's incredible! It's usually at least 60. Get packing.
4) The newest episode of Gossip Girl is on next Monday. I am dying to know if Chuck is dying. And I still think Chuck is the baby daddy to Blair's little bambino. I have all along. If it's not, the accident probably caused her to miscarry. Tear. Those are my predictions. Thoughts? Do you hate GG? That's okay, I hate The Bachelor. Sorry, I just can't stand it. To each their own, right?
5) How do you feel about taking small infants to the movies/seeing small infants at the movies? Is it annoying, okay to do if the baby is well-behaved, or just not recommended? I am curious and would like to hear your opinions, please and thank you.