1) Yesterday I saw a truck driver do a U-turn in a very cramped intersection. In a huge semi. To say he has mad driving skills is an understatement. Sometimes I hardly make those turns in my Honda Accord! Bravo, truck driver man. Bravo.
2) "About 80% of neonatal and newborn sleep time is REM sleep, suggesting a tremendous amount of time dreaming" (source). Luke laughs in his sleep all the time. Yes, it's the cutest thing in the world. I wonder what he is dreaming about?
3) The ability to produce milk makes me feel like a cow. Mooooo.
4) I am ready for Chuck and Blair to be back together. The whole "I can't be with you in order to save you, but I'll always love you" thing is getting old. I really hope Chuck's wedding crashing next week makes me scream out of excitement. And how are we feeling about Serena's love for Dan? I often wonder if any of those feelings are real, considering they are ex-lovers in real life. Oh the drama. I live for Monday nights.
5) My mom is a saint. She stayed with us this last week to help out with Luke. I love her so much. I'm very grateful to have such a wonderful mother and blessed to have her around whenever I need her.