Can we talk about how great it is to fit into normal clothes again? I can finally go shopping! Yippee!
Here are the transitional spring pieces I will be adding to my closet in the very near future.
1) Blue plaid shirt: H&M. I'll mix prints for days in this number.
2) Pink cigarette jeans: UO. I die.
3) Smarty-pants readers: Anthropologie. Pretty sure my IQ will be through the roof every time I wear these.
4) Inwood dress: Anthropologie. Let's have a tea party, shall we?
5) Creme accordion maxi skirt: American Apparel. I will be pairing this little diddy with #8.
6) MAC Fluidline. Cat eyeliner for dayyyys. Meow.
7) Fitted skinny jeans: F21. Can't have enough colored skinny jeans.
8) Cropped anchor top: F21. I will be pairing this with my pleated skirt, a rose-colored long sleeve tee underneath, and wedges. Perfection.
People, I think I've caught a case of shopping spring fever. Heaven help me.