|Skirt (modified from this maxi dress): F21. Shirt: LOFT. // Luke: Romper: Carter's.|
1) How come store cookies taste different than homemade ones? Albertson's cookies for the win!
2) Crouching Baby, Hidden Spit-up should be a weekly feature on the blog where I tell you captivating stories of baby business gone rogue. There is too much good stuff happening over here.
3) Speaking of new features, there will be a new DIY one starting in July! It's time to put these hand-crafting paws to work, especially since our new digs will need some revamping.
4) Did I mention we are moving to Encinitas? This blog is about to get 512,684,973 times cooler now that we will be living in a beach town. Translation: no more boring pictures in our apartment complex :)
5) Fact: On average, a U.S. woman owns 19 pairs of shoes (source). I just counted all of mine. Apparently I own approximately 47 (there were some hiding in the back of the closet I was too lazy to count). Don't know how and when that happened.
Now it's your turn to link away your random thoughts and facts we never knew we wanted to know!