|Shirt/Shorts: Thrifted. Belt: LOFT. Sandals: c/o Jellypop Shoes.|
1) Yes, I am indeed wearing culottes. I even had to Google how to spell culottes, that's how obscure they are to me in the realm of fashion. But, alas, I am wearing them and better yet, loving them. Let's nevermind the fact that I could easily be mistaken for a Disneyland employee. Yo-ho, yo-ho a pirate's life far' meeee.
2) Fact: There is at least one hidden Mickey silhouette on every ride and throughout the park at Disneyland. Try finding them next time you are there. Or you can get the checklist here if you feel like cheating.
3) Luke is starting to say, "da da da da da da da da." So cute.
4) This week I made cornbread with a cake mix. The result? A party in my mouth. Yet another recipe I need to share. It will quite possibly change your life.
5) Would you rather receive a free lifetime supply of ice cream or Slurpees?