Dress: c/o JUNIEblake. Boots: MIA. Jewelry: LOFT, H&M.
1) If you weren't already in the know, dressing like a cowgirl is all the rage these days. And acting like a chameleon by blending in with your surroundings. They should make a movie about it. Wait... they already did. It's called Rango. Except it's about a boy chameleon with Jack Sparrow's voice. If we're rating movies in the Siskel & Ebert fashion here, I give it one thumb up and one thumb down, for a grand total of meh.
2) Fact: The opposite of déja vu is called 'jamais vu' (source). What the crap is that? According to my trusty little friend, Wikipedia, whom I overly rely on for everything (didn't your mother ever tell you not to believe everything you read on the internets? So true, but boring nonetheless), jamais vu is the sensation of not recognizing something that you definitely do indeed know. Sounds like my brain after having a baby. Or a fancy name for dementia.
3) When the lady at the flower shop tells you to buy the more expensive flower because it will live longer, she is lying. My hydrangeas that were supposed to live for a week died in a matter of 2 days. Looks like my mom's green thumb is not hereditary.
4) I mentioned this on Facebook and Twitter the other day, but Luke does this strange, hybrid growl cry now. He literally sounds like a baby version of the BYU cougar.
5) Would you rather be half your height or double the length of your feet?