Vest: LOFT. Shirt: LOFT. Pants: H&M. Bracelet: Flashbacks. Boots: Thrifted. Beanie: H&M.
1) You better believe I capitalized on the moment to wear my faux fur vest while in Utah. That, and my parents' house for the ultimate photo shoot locale. People are always knocking on their door asking if they can use it for their engagement photos. It's beeyootiful.
2) Fact: Samhainophobia is the fear of Halloween (source). It is named this because Samhain is an original Gaelic harvest festival.
3) We are going to the pumpkin patch this coming week! So excited to carve pumpkins with Luke. Who knows, maybe we'll go berserk and make some caramel apples too.
4) Luke is now pulling himself up on everything and crawling like a mad man. I have a feeling walking isn't too far in the future. I suppose I better enjoy these moments before he starts running away from me!
5) Would you rather receive a lifetime supply of Halloween candy or pumpkin spice drinks?