Dress: Vintage. Tights: Target. Platforms: c/o Jellypop. Bow: Handmade.
1) For months I've been staring at this side swept, French girl-esque hairdo I ripped from the pages of my Lucky magazine and pinned (literally) to my idea board at my desk. Then I about died of a cuteness overload when I saw this hairstyle. The opportunity to try a new hair doozie is one that should not be missed, and I am all for the front hair clip. It's a sweet, retro look. A girl can never have too many hairstyles, right? Maybe I will even share a DIY post on how to make big, fat, awesome hair bows so I can do this hair style next.
2) Fact: "The human brain cell can hold 5 times as much information as the Encyclopedia Britannica. Or any other encyclopedia for that matter. Scientists have yet to settle on a definitive amount, but the storage capacity of the brain in electronic terms is thought to be between 3 or even 1,000 terabytes" (source). That's a whole lotta information and I suddenly feel inspired to up my book reading quota.
3) We've been teaching Luke some basic sign language so he can communicate to us when he is hungry or thirsty. We mostly use the "more" sign and I love the way his little tiny baby fingers hit together when he says it. Babies signing is up there on the cuteness overload chart. Do you teach your kiddos to sign? What are your opinions?
4) For the record, Skinny Cow fudge bars are the best.
5) Would you rather be able to speak Klingon or Elvish (assuming you don't know either... if you know them, I envy and praise you)?