1) Babies. They are everywhere and I love them. Initially I thought I would absolutely loathe this phase of life where every person I know is popping offspring out like nobody's business, but, alas! I adore it. I freakishly scroll through my news feeds in search of the most recent pregnancy announcement or hospital pictures (perhaps that is a slight exaggeration, but I really do obsess over the pictures once I stumble upon them). I wish every person would have 20, please and thank you. Myself included. I need babies! A whole litter of em'!
2) Fact: Psychologists have found that babies as young as just 2 days old can recognize their mothers from a tape recording of only one syllable (source). Here I go melting into a big puddle of baby-loving mush again.
3) Has anyone ever really tested how many licks it really takes to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop?
4) So, Luke doesn't walk on his feet yet. He walks on his knees, and is totally capable of walking upright, but he just won't do it. We are fine with that and all about him taking his sweet time to progress and develop, however I assumed we didn't have to deal with the risks accompanied with walking toddlers just yet. Until a few days ago. I literally went to the other room for a minute to grab something, and when I came back he had pushed one of our kitchen chairs to the counter, climbed up, and was on the counter eating the candy on it. The kid is wild, I tell you. And I am in for it once he actually walks. This still isn't curbing my baby fever, though. Not a cinch.
5) Would you rather see everything upside down or hear everything backwards?