2. Favorite candle.
3. Pompoms and Polaroids.
4. French finger foods cookbook that I desperately need to experiment with, and the wise words of Julia Child ... "People who love to eat are always the best people."
5. One of the few plants I've managed to keep alive. His name is Spike.
6. Evidence of my glass bottle and jar hoarding problem.
7. Trucks and trains everywhere!
8. One more of this little panther that never stops smiling.
9. An excellent quote from Yours, Mine and Ours that stands as a fantastic reminder that homes should be a little messy and uniquely you.