H&M basic dress
Humble Hilo handbag
Forever 21 sunglasses
Revlon ColorBurst Matte Lip Balm, Unapologetic
1. A young, unassuming girl kidnapped Wes in my dream last night. It was like she was part of an Eastern European baby smuggling ring or something. We were standing near the elevator and Wes was propped up in his car seat in the stroller. I turned around to grab something (probably for Luke) and the next thing I caught out of the corner of my eye was this brunette criminal, holding Wes like a football and darting for the elevator. Of course, I started shrieking, "GIVE ME BACK MY BABY!!!" and I couldn't get my foot or hand in the door in time to stop it from closing and laying the smackdown. I jetted for the stairs as fast as possible, but because dreams are tricky and present exaggerated, frustrating obstacles, I could not find the stairs for the life of me. They didn't even exist. I then had a colossal emotional meltdown. It was easily the freakiest dream I've had in a long time — or ever, really. I wonder what it means? Someone interpret it for me, please. All I know is I was so sick with worry and panic and helplessness, and I would never wish anything like that even upon my worst enemy (and I am positive it would feel one hundred times worse in reality).
2. Fact: Cleopatra lived closer in time to the first moon landing than to the building of the Great Pyramids (source). That's nuts, huh?
3. I always feel like a loser when Netflix asks me if I am "still watching." Of course I am! No need to rub it in my face that I have no life, Flix. So what if I watch an entire season of a show in one sitting, while eating shredded cheese out of a plastic baggy like its popcorn, all alone in the dark? (It's pretty much what my alone time looks like after everyone is down for the night.)
4. So, Charlie Sheen and Emilio Estevez are brothers. Why am I now just learning about this? Looks like I need to brush up on my pop culture family tree knowledge.
5. Would you rather have access to all of the government's top secret, confidential files (you could find out if aliens do in fact exist!) or have the combined intelligence and abilities of Jason Bourne, James Bond, and Liam Neeson's character in Taken?