Sandals: c/o Celtic & Co
1. This is one of those outfits that looks polished, playful and feminine, but just so happens to be extremely cozy. Like, pajama status cozy. Also, aren't these sandals just beautiful? They are hand-dyed in the dreamiest, mustard yellow color, and since we live in a sunny climate year round they will be a staple in my wardrobe for the fall transition. The leather is gorgeous, and Celtic & Co has tons of other quality shoes and boots to choose from.
2. Fact: Someone actually paid $3,154 for Justin Timberlake's half-eaten French toast (source). I swear it wasn't me, guys.
3. Once upon a time it was my dream to be a microbiologist or virologist, so the whole ebola outbreak is absolutely terrifying.
4. I shared five tips for transitioning into motherhood on this new mama's blog! There are a few key tips in there that I wanted to share since they have made my life easier, so if you are a new mom yourself, or know someone, pass it along! :)
5. Would you rather live in a house made entirely of chocolate or gummy bears?
Aaaand, here's Matty! I call this pose The Walmart Special.